- This event has passed.
UWE UNISON AGM 2018
Jan 31 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Initial Notification of the 2018 Annual General Meeting of UWE UNISON.
The Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday 31 January 2018 at 12:00 at the Frenchay Campus. Items and motions for the agenda are invited and should be forwarded to email@example.com no later than Thursday 4 January 2018.
The meeting will be followed by a buffet lunch with stalls from some of our UNISON affiliates.
Please let your local representative know if you require transport so that arrangements can be made to hire a minibus/taxi.
The agenda and papers will be circulated prior to the meeting.
Nominations are invited for the following posts:
- Branch Officers: Branch Chair, Vice-Chair, Branch Secretary, Treasurer, Minutes Secretary, Membership Officer, Vice-Membership Officer, Education Co-ordinator, Environment Officer, Health and Safety Officer, Equality Co-ordinator, Communications Officer, Young Members’ Officer, Welfare Officer, International Relations Officer, Labour Link Officer, Union Learning Rep, Retired Members’ Secretary and Auditors (2).
- Self-organised Group Officers: Women members; Black members; Disabled members, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans Members.
- Stewards: each constituency group is entitled to nominate one steward. Existing stewards are required to arrange constituency meetings to nominate a steward for 2018. Members in constituencies which do not have an existing steward will be contacted by the Secretary.
- Health and Safety Representatives: each constituency is entitled to nominate one health and safety representative.
- Equality Representatives: each constituency is entitled to nominate one Equality representative.
The closing date for all nominations is Thursday 4 January 2018.
Nomination forms and information on the above posts are available from the Branch Secretary Christian Scott – please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.